Monday, January 9, 2012

Adrienne Audrey Jewelry

So, nothing too exciting happened today. No work (Wooh!), so I just lounged around the house today. I sewed a couple of tote bags. My cousin is in the FFA program at his school, so for fundraisers they want to turn old feed sacks into tote bags. They're massive, but it's an amazing idea, so I'm helping out. I'll post pictures as I get more of those done. Anyway, I have a freakish obsession with Heartsy. I mean, seriously. I'm obsessed. So, when Adrienne Audrey Jewelry and Accessories showed up on heartsy, I jumped at it. I bought one of her lace necklaces, which are so pretty, and a set of cherry blossom hair pins. First of all, I'd like to start by saying that WOW! Shipping was fast. I ordered on January 5th, and my package came in today. With all the other Heartsy vouchers I've purchased, packages have taken FOREVER to come in, so this was a nice change.
The boxes they came in.
I didn't take a picture of the packaging because hey, I'm too lazy to edit out the addresses, but it came in a padded mailer. I didn't receive an invoice, which isn't a big deal to me, but to others it can be.
In the boxes.
I really love this necklace! It's so delicate. I can't wait to wear this! I'm definitely going to order another of her lace necklaces.
My canon cybershot test. Good enough for me!
I love the hair pins, too. I have fairly long hair, so any adornments are okay in my book.

Welp. That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment